Thursday, January 7, 2010

iheartfaces logo contest

This is my first blog and my first entry on iheartfaces. I hope you enjoy! You might recognize the young lady and the boys as a regular on this site. I have to thank my wife for all her help getting me started!


Not sure how this one will be judged, but it has faces and a logo.


For all the frogs who dream of beauty.


Sliding among otters at the Waco Zoo.


The little guy looks like he's had the ride of his life...


This was a long exposure on a Sanibel Island, Florida. Taken around 8pm.


“I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.”


5 comments:

  1. Those are great! Very creative editing on some very cool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I verbally help him edit four great shots and then head to bed, and THEN he posts an image of me in a bathing suit... can we say "bring it!" this man is in trouble... Love the Iraq entry and the reflection of the logo from the paddle is very clever, if anyone can see past my mommy knees...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the frog pic and the long exposure pic. That one's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that last one is so artistic. Nice entrees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed with your creativity! I want to take my husband to Sanabel Island, but he thinks that it is just seeing shells. Maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete