Friday, January 8, 2010

A new banner!

Victory! I've always wondered how to customize a blog template, and now I know. Thanks to my wife's Photoshop instruction, I managed to stumble through Photoshop Elements and make my own banner for this blog. Oh, the possibilities! I can see how blogging can be an addiction. I unleashes creativity in a torrent if unchecked.

My mind is buzzing with ideas for this blog. I wonder if AdSense works and how much money I would make by activating it on my blog. I don't suppose I'll make much, since I don't have a following. But that is small potatos.

This weekend there is an Starving Artist sale at the Windemere. We'll probably go check it out as there are walls that need covering in our large historic house. Supposedly nothing is priced over $59. I guess we'll see if there is anything worth buying. We have quite discerning tastes.

1 comment:

  1. "I don't suppose I'll make much, since I don't have a following. But that is small potatos. "

    You do now!!!! I found you thru Julie's blog, and I've added you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete